March 12th, 2008
A great number of charity organizations and various nonprofits have limited possibilities to offer their services due to insufficient funds. They could do much better if they had better funding. Businesses and even individuals are eager to give what they have to such organizations in the form of gifts or any other available form. At the same time these nonprofits don’t have a method or scheme of realizing the donations and converting them into cash.
We, here at dropshiparea, are mostly interested in getting profit from selling products, nevertheless, such things as charity is always relevant. We don’t want to persuade you to turn charity into money-making. All we want to suggest is that if nonprofits could convert some of their donations into money, they could offer you much more useful and extensive services.
Fortunately, at least one good way of doing that has been found. It is eBay. Sean Milliken, founder of MissionFish.org (a company that cooperates with eBay) says:
“We saw how eBay was connecting buyers and sellers, and we thought that same model could work for nonprofit organizations by linking buyers and donors.”
eBay wants to help YOU help other people
eBay has made donations easier than ever:
- Charities are pre-qualified by eBay. It means that the 5000 signed up nonprofits are guaranteed not to promote hatred, violence, or terrorism of any kind. If a nonprofits wants to sign up it must prove to be legal and thus you can be sure that your donations go to reliable goals.
- There are specially designed platforms for charities (GivingWorks.EBay.com, EBay.com/Charity). Nonprofits go there and sell what they have been donated. At the same time if an individual buys an item he/she can choose to give from 10% to 100% of the sum to a nonprofit. If 100% goes as a donation eBay pays the insertion and final value fees associated with that listing.
- Goods sold by charities acquire special eBay tags. These tagged items are likely to sell faster as the tags tell the potential clients about the organization the are helping and other valuable data.
- In order to donate one can use stores and auctions. When you sell an item you are offered to donate money to some charity.
This is a working way of giving money and other donations to nonprofit organizations.
“When you think about the incredible marketplace eBay is — 30-some billion dollars transacted yearly — if we can get just a small percentage of that contributed to the nonprofit sector, we’ll m.ake a huge difference in the lives of the people and communities these organizations serve.”
March 11th, 2008
If you decided to develop your own retail or some service business, for example, you may need credit cards processing system and equipment (or merchant account) – most popular way to pay for stuff online or offline within the country and abroad.Or you’ve said to yourself-I want to sell credit card machine.
Cardservicesales.com is your best guide and supplier in the transaction process industry.
Cardservicesales.com is eager to help any kind of business (either small or extended from Phone/Mail and Retail merchants to Restaurant merchants) with credit card machines and card processing.
The variety of credit card machines is probably the fullest and the best available on the market:
• First Data FD-100
• WAY MTT 1556 (low-cost mobile phone technology with POS terminal)
• TeleCheck Eclipse ( the terminal with integrated inject printer and check imager, converts paper check into its electronic variant and provides deposits to the merchants account)
• LinkPoint AIO ( maintain overall merchants’ demands and provides a sophisticated solution )
Wireless credit card machines rental are also available. All the devises combine security and reliability delivering high-quality processing and secure Internet Protocol, supporting all major encryption key management schemes.
Cardservicesales.com may boast of 160,000 clients who have created a merchant account and are pleased with the service provided by experienced professional staff. For all the years (since 1988!) the company has worked out a special strategy to cater for every client’s desires and requests. Having examined the market properly and in possible details they found reasonable solutions at the lowest prices.
March 9th, 2008
Have you ever run across a blog browsing the Internet? Sure you have. What are blogs? Generally speaking, blogs are kind of Internet journals. The authors of blogs share their ideas and feelings with their readers (as a rule, in an informal tone). It looks like the authors have a friendly conversation with the audience. At the moment, blogs are incredibly popular over the Internet and they are gaining more and more popularity each day. But only few online retailers realize that blogs can be real assets for their e-business.
How to Start?
There are a number of ways to start your own blog. For instance, a free service like BlogSpot.com or Blogger.com. You need to set up an account and start blogging. In order to start a blog on your site you have to install some software (for example, SixApart.com).
Take your time to build a base of permanent readers. At the same time you can try the following technique: draw traffic to your own blog by posting and leaving comments on the relevant blogs. Go to a social bookmarking site (like propeller.com) and find blogs that have a similar topic as your own. Link to the blogs that have worthy content and can be useful for your readers. You can also contact the owners of these blogs and try to persuade them to link to your blog.
But let’s assume that you have a product site. It doesn’t mean that all you have to do is write about the product itself. Write about things somehow linked to your product.
Anthony Perry, BlogAds.com, says:
“You can make your customers feel empowered if you inform them to make their own decisions, as opposed to just beating them over the head, saying, ‘This is a great product! You should buy it!’”
3 Major Pluses of Blogging
A decent blog has a number of advantages:
- Do you want to persuade your potential customers that there is a real person behind your site? The best way to do it is write blog entries. Blog can help you create the effect of customer trust and loyalty to your brand
- If you give your clients useful knowledge they are more likely to return to your site. Experience shows that the more time clients spend on a site the more likely they will return there. If you are able to give your readers valuable information you will be able to sell them your products.
- Feedback is king. Try to get as much feedback on your products, your site, and your customer service as possible. Your customers will leave comments and thus you will see what products they are interested in. Perry continues: “Blogging’s a tool that lets you communicate with your customer base in a way that’s far more intimate than a monthly e-newsletter.”