There is an official press release about Workaholics4Hire Free Work at Home Jobs Database re-launch.
The website focuses on home and telecommuting jobs, operates since 1999 and posts free job listings within the entire period of its work. I remember myself using it for a few of times (but can’t remember if I succeeded to secure a job thru Workaholics4Hire).
Redesign added new features to the Free Work at Home Jobs Database. According to Sylvie Charrier, president and founder of Workaholics4Hire, now the website offers unique features you will find nowhere else.
What are those unique features? They do not sound as unique, but, undoubtedly, make your job search more convenient:
• category searches (a good feature. Categories (see below) cover most popular home jobs and make your navigation faster).
Clerical and Data Entry Work At Home Jobs
Transcription Work At Home Jobs
Public Relations PR Work At Home Jobs
Sales and Marketing Work At Home Jobs
Translation Work At Home Jobs
Crafts and Assembly Work At Home Jobs
Graphic Design Work At Home Jobs
Web Development Work At Home Jobs
IT and Technical Work At Home Jobs
Writing and Editing Work At Home Jobs
Management Work At Home Jobs
Miscellaneous Work At Home Jobs
Other Ways To Make Money From Home
Business Opportunity Reviews
• keyword searches (also a good one)
• capability to save jobs (this one is great – it happens so often that while browsing the Net I lose so much valuable info, because I did not bookmark it)
• job ratings, so other users can rank a job (not quite easy to get the meaning – how can I rate the job I did not get? Or it is expected that when I visit the website next time I will rate my last job or…)
• comments, where users can report that a position has been filled (a nice one)
• syndication (yes, a good idea and of value for other website owners including dropshiparea.com. I can place their RSS feed on my website adding a new and useful feature for my visitors: current home job listings. I should think about it. They also allow syndicating their articles, blog and other stuff).
The website researchers do a great deal of work for you browsing miscellaneous sources for legitimate home jobs and posting them at the website for free (the rating system (the feature I could not grasp) probably should assist to delete scam from listings?). I recommend bookmarking the website and using it in your searches. If the results it will return are good, then it makes sense to become their regular visitor.
[tag]job site, home work, telecommuting, telecommute, outsource, home job, work from home, wahm[/tag]